Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 19, 2007

easy skankin'

My sons are walking around in tears in the flat..but from a brutality that we call reality humour, they are watching "Borat" and it fills a wonderful void to hear them laugh so much that they actually shed tears..
I couldn't watch it, but will try at another time..I can also recommend a rather oddball humour called "Napoleon Dynamite"..

Anyway, I'm planning a nostalgic Bob "easy Skankin" Marley sit down at some point. I dare you not to want to skin up after logging into www.wolfgangsvault.com and listening to his early concert(Music Hall Boston, MA06/08/1978 Early Show) that you'll find in the vaults and under performers..Head has been either filled with Bob all day and it gives the a new word for positiveness to the old body language..and of course you wanna join up and join his religion..a 9 minute version of Jammin' keeps me going all day..

Tonite I got a nice comment made, "best father in the world". reason being was the fact that I not only take my kids to large play parks but I get up and climb around with them for hours. I did manage to fall on my ass as my newly 10 year old challenged me on a plastic rotating log...he won of course as the other parents stared on amused at the competitiveness between us, how many arm pull ups on the bar, how long can you hand and finish off with the adventure course which was designed for the slightly "little people"..Awesome and a good reason to keep your shape and interest when you have children.

I actually changed that today, I don't have children anymore, I have changelings..so called for the obvious reason that they change with age, the weather and any other peripheral.All good.

Life's being good just now. There are reasons which I've decided not to over complicate and analyse until the next time we get 40 days of rain. Rumour is the weather is gonna be great tomorrow, regardless its gonna be a great time with the "wee ones" for the next 7 days!

Other news..just bid on a Rockman. Time to set up a guitar and play thru a Rockman Solo, once a revolutionary peice of equipment but now simply analog and not digital enough for the new generation.If your interested in what a Rockman I suggest you wikky it.
Up and coming trips include London, Lyon and next weekend the Stockholm tens for the tournament.Fitness aint so hot just now so the plan is to go running from saturday and onwards and get some of the Kol Cobwebs out the lungs and hit some "mainly free weights".

Hope your all enjoying the summer on offer, with a grin factor of 10 outta 10 it would take a lot not to enjoy it!

No comments: