Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Tradalan, Volteraine and a spare tyre..*suck*

There are some amusing tabs to drop, mostly based around enjoying trance music.
however once again I'm having to find and drop the unpleasant ones.
Shoulder feels like it's done a round with Mike Tyson and the strangest thing is I've no idea how it happened.Last thing I had was a very hard massage on my shoulders and now it's donald ducked..

At the same time I'm coming out of a Swedish Chernobyl winter/spring/allfuckedupthing flu and that has meant something resembling a spare tyre for a mini-moto has reared it's ugly frikken head..depressing...no fat tax here thanks..although have you ever noticed it's rather common you feel yourself like the size of a whale but others just get annoyed and see no difference..
Thats usually when they grab your love handles in a restaurant for a laugh..funny funny
So theres a lot of work to be done! Can't feel bad just as the sun trys to arrive anyway, gunz need building and we can rebuild the shoulder.
However, you do feel like a complete LOSER if you end up in a gym whilst the sun is up. For me its a Vampire job, only in the gym when it's dark.
Walking around my suburb (err..) I noticed just how many solariums have opened within the past weeks.Not sure if I've written about this before, (tabs u know) but it does strike me as being very strange that so many have appeared.
I remember trying to get a bank loan many years ago for a couple of thousand and to do that I borrowed a program and wrote an entire business / payback plan including the project. At the time the banks and sweden had basically stopped loaning out any money whatsoever , so they said no.
Nowadays and they're throwing money around again.Would yu feel that a solarium is a sound investment to open just before the summer..Something smells fishy and I don't mean the little dirty naked bald man lying in the solarium...

I won tuesdays pre-National day fika prize of "closest to the loony bin award" by the following;
At the age of 4, ask to pack bags from the American school of Geneva for trashing every ones drawings in the art class..then having spent some time in hospital with a blood disease moved to primary school in musselburgh and every break led a gang to assault as many Pakistanis as possible..At age 12 caught and charged for stealing a mini rugby ball and a top shelf playboy and penthouse magazine..at 13 expelled from a public school..
My Shrink has a field day and claims it's good to cry.Indeed.

Question is , does this reflect in anything today?
Society attempts to guide us with a hammer towards its own ideals and really doesn't like us having a go at thinking some own ideals.
It's like the old classic question, what do I use to day from all those days of being in school?
When was the last time you used a Bunsen burner to turn a liquid frothy, or when was the last time you used trigonometry? I used to know some people who would only employ people with degrees.I asked why and they actually gave a good answer back for once, they said it showed that the person could apply themselves through exams etc...and get through it with a degree..

I've always wondered about that. As you should know by reading previous scripts I'm not so enthralled by the intellectual pretentiousness , especially when pseudo which itself is a contradiction within a text segment..
I now sit here on my non Ikea sofa listening to Bix Beiderbecke Riverboat Shuffle and dare to use the "P" word. However, that's the difference between genuine and not the real article.People do things to try and fit into Society's ideal and then show their friends and neighbours.Well, okay let people enjoy themselves and do the things they find enjoyable and get a "feel good factor" from.
I would however suggest these people are the very same that I would suggest 6 months of cannabis to try and free some of that creativeness and freedom from their Dante's Inferno circle of hell that society has led them too..and which they embrace as they buy an Absolute Classics CD...
no, only joking.Everyone to their own thing. Not sure if its a crisis but I have a strong urge to drink more and smoke more illegal substances and listen to Marley.Very worrying.
Subject of "being a man" came up the other day at work. What is that? hmm
I have now asked many a lassie* what they call themselves between the age of like 21 to 31.Many dislike the word woman and then girl is very appropriate either..
So, I have now included "Amelians" into my dictionary, named appropriately after the magazine "Amelia" which claims to fill that market (look at a cover the next time u find a copy).
So, Man then. In my opinion my Father was always in my mind a Man. On the other hand he was 35 years older than me from the day I came out the bucket.So there you have it, we laddies never actually perceive ourselves as men until it's way too late and the Permabil needs its tyres inflated..Can't actually remember the last time I heard a guy saying , "well I consider myself to be a man"..must enquire more into this.

Gettin' some flash Gordon info in regarding the latest Scene and it may well be Farewell Vienna.

No comments: