Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Monday, June 18, 2007

Red Cross package from Scotland

If there is but one person who can save the day it's my Mum in Scotland,
for today a package was received and contained a double DVD of "Extras the complete second series" which takes away the pain...
...and of course brings other pains as you sit covering your eyes entertaining the most embarrassing moments ever..

Psychosomatic pains today.Still feel as if I've been given a right beating from the old school and told the tale, tender as a sirloin and waiting for the pain to kick in.

Apparently passing a stone, according to woman who have had both kidney stones and given birth, is more painful than giving birth. Now, don't misunderstand me, this is coming from the neutral sector but it means I will never have to bother buying the ,"you'll never know how it feels " blether that we all have to put up with sometimes.
Instead, I will buy a t-shirt with ,"I've given birth" and wear it with pride..lets just hope there aren't anymore..

No comments: