Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Monday, December 28, 2009

If you found one, buy it!



I'll be the first to admit that I'm a person who will try and avoid anything and everything that is Made in China.It took me long enough to realise that the Japanese can actually make fine musical instruments, but otherwise I'm more old school conservative thinking were buying Euro gear and some items from the USA come first and foremost.
So when I heard this Hayden and I heard it was PRC I was a bit surprised. I did some research and discovered that Hayden was in fact a British company who had jumped on the band wagon and moved some building rights deep into the PRC but also retained a custom shop and UK based plant.hand wired point to point amplifiers.
The sound of these amplifiers is almost a slap in the face to the high end priced amps.I cant really describe it, I suggest you give one a shot.You'll be surprised.
A friend who is a very good guitarist put guitars from budget to high end fender custom shop thru the test and they all sounded great.
Okay, my Marshall Silver Jubilee is an awesome amp, but you just cant get the same warm sound out of it that you get from the Hayden and of course not for the price.
try one, you'll not be disappointed.

No comments: