Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Friday, October 30, 2009

Stolen but not forgotten..




This watch was bought with the savings over an entire year from coaching.That was back in the seasons of 97/98.The womans world cup in 98, coaching Spartacus RUFC but travelling down from Uppsala to do it..yep, x2000, 6 hours for a training session..all in all it changed my life in more ways than one..
A watch sometimes means more than simply a urge and purchase..

A cold winter training and I locked up all the players valuables in the club safe and just as I headed out the door remembered that I hadnt put my watch or stuff in the safe..so I left it in my bag..and the club was, for the third time, visited and my watch stolen..insurance company refused to pay up as it was a club dressing room..

one day I hope to find out the truth..

Certina Mick Doohan (5 times world champion)DS

Here is the replacement perhaps..



Ball Engineering Diver II...good for 300 meters and has trinium gas rods (58) under the saffire crystal to make sure its like a beacon in the dark...
or...tempting to find an ORIS..



No comments: