Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Travelling requires assistance...

So by all accounts I will be travelling quite a bit and to be honest I really missed playing. Coming back I'd actually forgotten where I was in my learning process.


So, here is an Erlewine Lazer and unfortunatly its beyond my budget at the moment, running a tab of around 3000 dollars and hard as to find second hand.


Johnny Winter puts one to good use.




So, moving down the scale I missed a Hondo copy of the Lazer which would have been great, but that went.


Not really in the hunt for a Steinberger Spirit, the Hohner GT3 would be a better option.


However, there is a rather odd looking Washburn, called the Bantam, made in japan in 85 and quite rare which I have my eyes on. The positives are that you do not require double ended ball strings if something goes wrong, so maybe tomorrow I'll have the guitar.
Looks like it would survive the bus trips with the rugby team as well as the trips that are on the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Johnny Winterrrrrr" - whaaaaaaaaaa?