Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 20, 2008

roadworks on the pathways?

Once again the clowds prepare for battle,
the weekend is a mismatch of what to do's,
and the end result are too many wee small hours in front of the Powerwindow.

Seems like there is a crossing and it's time to really make some decisions.Boring...
A great new fridge magnet, " a clean house is the result of a wasted life"....how true is that?
I kinda realised why the writing stopped for a while, my creative mind can't cope with bling plong guitar plucking AND spreading the words on the word processor...just don't seem to have enough hours to do both , or perhaps motivation...however, there are always reasons and one must live in the present and not the past nor future..

I feel we discover for every day that goes by what things are important and less..hence the fact that the more years you've been around the more you have upstairs to being down in an old box and empty into a conversation...this is what makes the "wannabgrownups" quite amusing as they haven't got...they're a large box of packing cubes trying to be a fridge..different weight.

Trinidad and Tobago.I saw a pic of some people on facebook with the comment" looks like a dream". So I suddenly decided this is where I will go as soon as I fill in the statuate paperwork for my dreams to be a reality, what we who don't only live the dream but work as well.Seems like the priority of visiting foreign lands stopped when I moved to this one..strange really, just not so high about paying so much to visit a culture on show for tourists..although...I have to say the Himalayas would be somewhere I'd like to go..

which reminds me..must go

No comments: