Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 7, 2008

dooooooooooo

I ain't lookin' to compete with you,Beat or cheat or mistreat you,Simplify you, classify you,Deny, defy or crucify you.All I really want to doIs, baby, be friends with you.
No, and I ain't lookin' to fight with you,Frighten you or tighten you,Drag you down or drain you down,Chain you down or bring you down.All I really want to doIs, baby, be friends with you.
I ain't lookin' to block you upShock or knock or lock you up,Analyze you, categorize you,Finalize you or advertise you.All I really want to doIs, baby, be friends with you.
I don't want to straight-face you,Race or chase you, track or trace you,Or disgrace you or displace you,Or define you or confine you.All I really want to doIs, baby, be friends with you.
I don't want to meet your kin,Make you spin or do you in,Or select you or dissect you,Or inspect you or reject you.All I really want to doIs, baby, be friends with you.
I don't want to fake you out,Take or shake or forsake you out,I ain't lookin' for you to feel like me,See like me or be like me.All I really want to doIs, baby, be friends with you.

No comments: